Criminal Defence Solicitors in Sheffield
Norrie Waite & Slater
Here at Norrie Waite & Slater we have the expertise and experience to help you through your case and we can provide you with the best representation possible. We will deal with you sympathetically and professionally at all times.
Whether you have been arrested or charged with a crime, our specialist Criminal Defence Solicitors can help. We have one of the most established Criminal Defence teams in the Sheffield and South Yorkshire area.
Our lawyers can assist you at all stages from arrest, through being charged and representation at court. We also help prisoners with appeals. We are available for Police Station advice 24 hours a day on
07769 906 451.
Contact our dedicated criminal office via the contact us page, or complete the call back request on the left of the page.
See below for more information on various offences.
General information on Criminal Law
- Your rights on arrest
- Police stop and search - your rights
- Being charged or bailed
- Legal representation at court
- Legal aid & funding a defence case
- Appeals against convictions
Specific information on crimes
- Crime classifications
- Drugs offences
- Robbery, theft and burglary
- Public Order Offences
- Benefit fraud
- Fraud and deception
- Proceeds of Crime (POCA)
- Assault, GBH, ABH, Wounding
- Manslaughter, murder and attempted murder
- Sexual offences
- Perverting the course of public Justice
- Offensive weapons
- Internet offences
- Football related disorder offences and Football banning orders